Tests you can do with the SmarTracks Diagnostics Mobile Set
- Sprint tests
- Jump tests (Squat Jump, Drop Jump, Countermovement Jump)
- Tappings test
- Agility tests (Illinois Agility Test, Three Cone Drill, 5-10-5 Shuttle, Arrowhead Agility Test, Custom Agility Test)
- Cooper test
- Running analysis incl. running time, intermediate times, running distance, step frequency, number of steps, step length, and speed
The SmarTracks Diagnostics Mobile Set (DX5.0) includes:
- DX5.0 Diagnostics sensor
- Sensor clip to attach the DX3.5 sensor to the MB60 Belt
- MB60 Belt (size XS-S)
- MB60 Belt (size M-L)
- SmarTracks Diagnostics PC software (single user license, for Windows 10 or higher)
- 4 Timing Gates (8x MCDs, 8x cones)
- 2 angle holders to create angled Timing Gates
- Measuring tape
- Transportation case
- USB 2.0 A-Extension (2m)
Extra feature: Time runs with your smartphone
- The DX5.0 Diagnostics sensor can be used with the Smart Run app
- Smart Run is free to download
- For iOS and Android
- Timing and step information for single runs
- Livestream timing information on your smartphone
- View results on your smartphone or online
What kind of device do I need for the SmarTracks Diagnostics PC software?
You can find the technical requirements for the SmarTracks Diagnostics PC software here.
What size belt do I need?
The SmarTracks Diagnostics Mobile Set comes with two MB60 belts.
The XS-S is suitable for waist size: approx. 52cm – 75cm.
The M-L is suitable for waits size: approx. 71cm – 110cm.
Can I use the DX5.0 Diagnostics sensor with my smartphone?
The DX5.0 Diagnostics sensor can be used with both the Smart Run smartphone app and the SmarTracks Diagnostics PC software.
Note: You cannot combine the measurements of software and
app. For example, you cannot start a measurement with the
app and then analyze it with the Diagnostics software.